Admit it honestly, you've heard more than once that omega is useful and you need to take it. But the point is - what exactly its benefits are and what exactly embodies them. Let's figure it out by diving into details.
Omega-3 fatty acids are polyunsaturated (read - healthy) fats for the body. They are practically not synthesized by the body itself, and therefore it is extremely important to get them with food on a daily basis. The most readily available source is oily sea fish. But unfortunately we do not have permanent access to it. We often buy fish of not entirely clear origin in shops or at the markets. Therefore, you should not take chances here so then it is better to reinforce the intake of Omega 3 acids with supplements for extra precaution.
Omega 3/60 from Coral Club is the ideal solution to combat the lack of such important nutrients for the body.
Omega - 3/60 in action
- Prevents the formation of cholesterol plaques, thereby reducing the possibility of diseases of the cardiovascular system. Omega-3 helps to keep your heart healthy.
- Helps in the prevention of angina pectoris, heart attack, ischemic heart disease, heart rhythm disturbances and arterial hypertension.
- Improves the condition of the skin and hair, increases skin regeneration, slowing down the aging process, helps in the treatment of dermatological diseases (eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis).
- Reduces the risk of cancer, strengthens the immune system and helps in the functioning of the circulatory system.
- Relieves symptoms of atherosclerosis, Alzheimer's disease, diabetes, rheumatism and gout.
- Improves brain function (increased concentration, improved memory and assimilation of the material).
- It has a beneficial effect on the emotional state - helps in the fight against depression.
What should you look for when choosing Omega-3.
Let's start with the fact that Omega-3 acids are a rather broad concept, but those that are responsible for significant benefits for the body are known to us as EPA - eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and DHA - docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). It is their quantitative composition that is so interesting to us as consumers. To avoid deficiencies, it is recommended to consume at least 500 mg of EPA + DHA, which means that when choosing supplements, look for at least 500 mg of EPA + DHA in the composition. For medicinal purposes, it is recommended to increase the dose.
Omega 3/60 from Coral Club contains only natural marine fish oil, which is the most optimal and richest source of Omega-3 fatty acids. According to research, Omega 3/60 contains 60% of the total fatty acids. There is no taste and special smell of fish. The product is thoroughly cleaned and meets certified requirements. Due to micro-sealing of capsules (modern processing of fish oil), all the beneficial properties are preserved and oxidation of fatty acids is prevented.
Omega - 3 acids are truly a storehouse of useful and necessary substances for almost all systems. Taking an Omega 3/60 supplements will have a positive effect on how you feel and look.
N.B.! It is very important to consult with your healthcare professional before using this product for any conditions incompatible with taking Omega 3/60.