Little by little, we came to terms with the fact that in modern everyday realities food supplements serve us quite positively. Indeed, unfortunately, it is simply beyond our power to ensure the full functioning of all organs and systems. Also, a shift in priorities in the direction opposite to health entails disruption of vital processes and a deterioration in physical and emotional state.
What do we know about vitamin D3? In short, since childhood we have learned: vitamin D means healthy bones, whole teeth and you can get it if you drink fish oil and sit in the sun. If not to be hard, then this is practically a synopsis of the epic importance of this vitamin.
- Takes an active part in the regulation of metabolic processes;
- Regulates the exchange of calcium and phosphorus (thus we get healthy teeth and bones);
- Supports nervous system (improving concentration, thinking; also reduces the level of ionized calcium in neurons);
- Favorably promotes the work of the cardiovascular system (lowers blood pressure and prevents calcification);
- Indispensable for the hormonal system (stimulation of steroid hormones);
- D - hormone (indispensable for carbohydrate metabolism);
- Support the level of innate immunity;
- Has anti-tumor and anti-inflammatory functions;
And here is a more extensive description of the importance of vitamin D3 for our body. For some reason, it so happens that in most cases we always have a shortage of it and need to replenish reserves. But you shouldn't decide it yourself. It is important to see your doctor and ask for a referral to check your vitamin D status.
If a clinical study still confirms a deficiency, then you need to reconsider your diet, lifestyle and, of course, add vitamin D3 intake.
I would like to draw your attention to the liposomal vitamin D3 from Coral Club. What are the benefits of this form of product?
Firstly, the active substances in the liposome have the same effect and follow the same route, but are protected by a phospholipid membrane, which means they will not “get lost” along the way and arrive at their destination.
Secondly, the liposomal form provides higher bioavailability, which in turn contributes to increased efficiency.
Thirdly, this form does not irritate the gastrointestinal mucosa and promotes mild action.
Fourthly, it is a completely safe form that does not contain toxins, allergens and sugar.
The advantages, as they say, are obvious.
Coral Club Liposomal Vitamin D3 has every reason to be recognized by users in their intentions to gain beauty, health and wellness.
N.B! It is very important to consult with your healthcare professional before using this product for any conditions incompatible with taking vitamin D3.