The magical qualities of vitamin C have been known to us since childhood. Well, probably “known” is too much of a word.The thing is that our mom would tell us to eat it because he is good. And so we would do since it wasn’t a common thing to ignore moms when being kids later back then. Moreover, these vitamins were pleasantly sweet and sour and wrapped in a wrapper like candies. That time no one used a term “vitamin C”. Everyone was referring to ti as to her majesty “Ascorbic Acid”.
As adults, the situation has changed dramatically. Now we know that this vitamin is important and necessary for the perfect work of our body. Because…
- Irreplaceable in the production of collagen (healthy skin, blood vessels, skeletal system and teeth with gums)
- Keeps immunity in full combat readiness in case of any internal or external attacks.
- Enhances the action of a comrade which is vitamin E in its antioxidant function.
- Together with vitamin E they protect the skin from harmful UV radiation.
- Cooperating with vitamin P, vitamin C takes care of the health of capillaries.
- It takes an active part in the restoration of mucous membranes and tissues.
- It repels the attacks of free radicals (a powerful antioxidant,as you remember) and restores the cells affected by them.
- Removes toxic substances (copper, vanadium, mercury, lead).
- Strengthens the stamina of the body.
... However for some reasons we do not consume enough of it. Of course, it is found in many food products, but not as much as we would like. More precisely, we will not use them enough to make up for the daily norm.
Vitamin C is a key and powerful antioxidant for the vital activity of our body. Due to evolution, a person is no longer able to accumulate this most important micronutrient. The only way is to systematically replenish its reserves with the help of a balanced and saturated with fresh fruits and vegetables nutrition. Do we do this regularly and how accurately are we confident in the quality of the products that enter our bodies?
In addition to the fact that our food is not always on guard of the vitamin-mineral order, the mucous membranes of our digestive tract do not really tolerate acid. Almost every second person has something to complain about when the topic affects the stomach, duodenum, intestines, etc. During exacerbations and inflammations, vitamin C is contraindicated. But what is the solution then? After all, we need it daily, because, I repeat, it does not have the ability to accumulate in the body.
Coral Club knows the answer - Liposomal Vitamin C!
A little vocabulary clarification here. The essence of liposomal encapsulation is that the vitamin is placed directly inside the liposome, the phospholipid membrane of which protects it from the destructive effect of gastric juice. Approaching close to the cell, the liposome connects to the membrane and allows the active substance to break free and proceed. The absorption of liposomes into the blood ensures direct entry of the substance into the cells, thereby guaranteeing high bioavailability and effective assimilation of the product.
Why is it important? Taking vitamin complexes and supplements, unfortunately, we do not have a guarantee for their absolute assimilation. The active component tends to break down during the digestion of food, leaving the body the way we know it. Liposomal vitamins, being protected by phospholipids, freely pass through all stages and enter the bloodstream.
In addition to everything, this form is beneficially taken by the mucous membranes of the gastrointestinal tract. Since the liposomal format of vitamin C does not irritate the walls and membranes, but rather contributes to their recovery due to those same phospholipids. Also, a gentle composition, without sugar and with a minimum composition of excipients, is a definite plus in favor of choosing a liposomal format of a vitamin.
Composition of Liposomal Vitamin C
- Purified water
- Ascorbic acid (in liposomal form)
- Lecithin (from sunflower)
- Water retention agent (glycerin)
- Potassium sorbate
- Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol, antioxidant)
- Shake the bottle
- With a measuring cap (included), measure 2.5 ml. (adult rate)
- Drink once a day with meals (in pure or diluted form)
When opened the bottle should be kept in the fridge.
Important! The product is not a medicine, therefore, before use it is recommended to consult your doctor.
There are no reviews, be the first